I wanted to find something a little more easy to look at as the latest post on our blog, so I carried the camera around yesterday. Hudson gave me the perfect post - he decided that he wanted to read you all a story or two. My first grade teacher friends at Christenberry, this is dedicated to you! :) (Plus, I have heard some of your back to school stories and I thought I would give you a little smile in the midst of all the drama!)
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
This is adorable!!!!
Everything on this site is just too cute! I love it! Hudson looked so much like his granddaddy, Bill, when he was born...but now...he is Colin all over. Colin, your Uncle Raymond used to always say, "A good bull always marks his calves." This...you have certainly accomplished!
Oh my gosh! stephanie, this video is so precious. it gave me a smile for sure! :)
I love this video!! :) I was cracking up at the different sounds he makes. He is a great talker!
Ok, he is the cutest and smartest boy ever!
Next week can he learn to drive?
Happy first Birthday Hudson!! :)
Post a Comment