Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Not much going on..

Hi all! Not much is going on in the Clanton household right now, so I decided to just post a video for the grandparents... they haven't seen Hudson walking in person yet, so I thought I would just video him in the (almost) buff walking around the house doing what he does best. That is.. going from room to room with a random object in his hand (in this case, empty baby medicine bottles), just walking, talking, and gripping his object. If he sees something more interesting, he will stop to check it out! This little boy loves to get into everything, throw every "neat" pile I have into a mess on the floor, take every book off the shelf, empty every drawer he can get to, and then hide his little items in cabinets, under the couch, in containers... Needless to say I am finding random items all over the place! :) ALthough it is hard to keep the house tidy right now, I am enjoying every minute of it. It's so much fun to see him grow!

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

i am very impressed. miller didn't walk that well until his first birthday and couldn't stand back up in the middle of the room for another week or two.