He did such a good job staying still for his haircut (well, as still as you can expect an almost 1 year old to be!) He was such a big boy! We got rid of the WILD curls and the combover on top. Don't fret, though... we didn't cut off all the curls in the back. We couldn't part with those yet!
Before
During
After
Video
More "Firsts" posts to come :)

4 comments:
I cannot believe how still he was being!!!
He looks so handsome with his new do!
steph, he is sooo cute!!! Kathy
thanks Kathy :) I can't believe how big Brook is - going to school and all! I can't wait for you to meet him at the picnic! Jamie - he is that way at the doctor too, when she is looking in his ears - kind of like, I am not sure what's going on here, but I better be still :)
That is amazing! Bryan fights the doctor so I'm sure he'll fight the hair dresser too! :)
Post a Comment