Here are some latest pictures. There are some super cute pictures of the boys and our family from Thanksgiving and Christmas too that I will try posting soon. It seems like every time I start posting, someone needs a diaper change, someone starts crying, or they are asleep and I can't keep my eyes open either (as noted in the picture above)! I will get the hang of this blogging with two children stuff sometime....In the meantime, here are some pics of the two most adorable boys in the world!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Life with two
Here are some latest pictures. There are some super cute pictures of the boys and our family from Thanksgiving and Christmas too that I will try posting soon. It seems like every time I start posting, someone needs a diaper change, someone starts crying, or they are asleep and I can't keep my eyes open either (as noted in the picture above)! I will get the hang of this blogging with two children stuff sometime....In the meantime, here are some pics of the two most adorable boys in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the one of Hudson in his scrubs! They are all so sweet. Try to get some sleep, girl. Kenna has started waking in the middle of the night again--teething. I never expected it so early! Thankfully I figured it out, b/c I was feeding her to get her to go back to sleep. I definitely wouldn't want to make that a habit again! :) Can't wait to see you...
Yay! I've been waiting for some new pics of your boys-- they are precious! :)
Post a Comment