Stephanie-Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blogsite...I got it off of facebook. I sent you an invite to ours (it is private that is why the invite). I can't wait to see more pictures of Will or actually meet him. I guess it may be a while though, ha! My guess is after the holidays sometime. Just the cutest pictures of all of you!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad he liked the animal crackers!
I LOVE these pictures. Man, I miss Hudson! Can't wait to meet Will. Keep the pictures comin'! Love y'all.
I'm glad Shannon was there to share it with you this time! Great pics!
Stephanie-Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blogsite...I got it off of facebook. I sent you an invite to ours (it is private that is why the invite). I can't wait to see more pictures of Will or actually meet him. I guess it may be a while though, ha! My guess is after the holidays sometime. Just the cutest pictures of all of you!
Post a Comment