We are still waiting for little Will to arrive! His due date is tomorrow, so maybe I will have both of my babies born on their due dates! I am 5-6 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Yes, I said 5-6. Believe me, I am ready whenever the contractions start! If you think about us, I would appreciate any prayers that we will start labor before tomorrow morning.. we will go in tomorrow morning at about 7:30 for "augmentation" if things don't start on their own today or tonight.
We will keep you updated! I can't wait to post pictures of little Will when he gets here!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow...5-6! I'll be praying that everything goes well tomorrow (or today if he decides to come today!).
Steph, I am praying. I know you don't want to be induced. So I pray the floodgates open and you go into labor naturally.
Praying for you!
Post a Comment