Sunday, January 11, 2009

Build on the Rock

I was reading the other night and came across some encouragement and a word from the Lord. It was like I was reading my thoughts on paper... this is my desire for the year.

from "A Beautiful Offering" by Angela Thomas:

"How many women do you know with an amazing life, built and lived for the glory of God? I know some, but not enough. Jesus has made a way for each of us to build no the Rock and live for His renown. I want to live an amazing life! I want to know what it means to find my breath and being in the person of Jesus Christ. I want to see what life would turn out like if every single morning I woke up and dedicated my heart and minutes to the purposes of God. I want to know what children turn out like when their mom lives her life surrendered to Jesus. I wonder what God can do with a woman who is empty and broken and fully His. "

Ezekiel 11:19 - "I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh."

3 comments:

Sassy said...

That's beautiful Stephanie! I found that encouraging too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
I love reading your blog. It is so uplifting!

RandB said...

Thanks, Steph. I love that.