I got a Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from a friend this week, and decided to make it for the family. Well, it was so easy that I made it again for another friend and then told yet another friend how good it was... so I decided to just post it on the blog here so that if anyone else needs a new easy recipe, you have one!!
2 cups chopped chicken (cooked)
1 c. sliced carrots (I do more)
1 c. chopped celery
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp. dried marjoram (You could also use oregano - a little less)
3 tbsp. butter
8 c. chicken broth
8 oz egg noodles
Salt and Pepper
1/2 c. milk and 1/2 c. all purpose flour
Get a big soup pot and sautee butter, celery, carrots, garlic, marjoram, chicken, onion together until veggies still a little crisp
Add broth - simmer for 10 min. at medium heat.
Add egg noodles - 10 - 15 min.
Season with salt and pepper
Add milk/flour mixture to thicken if you like.
That's it!!! Here is my Mrs. Homemaker post for the year, probably :) Enjoy!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds yummy! I love chicken noodle soup!
Post a Comment