I really wanted to participate, but after watching how little control everyone had going down that slide, I was afraid baby Clanton might not appreciate getting rolled on and smashed! Boo. I hope our children realize the sacrifices we make for them.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Summer Fun #2
We had our small group friends over for some fun for the Fourth (actually, it was the 5th). It was a blast! The Coffmans brought their humongo water slide over for everyone to enjoy. We will be getting one of those when I am not pregnant and the boys are a little older! The "kids"had a great time! I say "kids" because I was referring to the little ones as well as the big ones :) Hudson was so brave - he just LOVED the slide and kept saying "more" "more"! It wasn't warm, either - Hudson's little shoulders were blue but he pitched a fit when he had to get out!
I really wanted to participate, but after watching how little control everyone had going down that slide, I was afraid baby Clanton might not appreciate getting rolled on and smashed! Boo. I hope our children realize the sacrifices we make for them.







I really wanted to participate, but after watching how little control everyone had going down that slide, I was afraid baby Clanton might not appreciate getting rolled on and smashed! Boo. I hope our children realize the sacrifices we make for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I sooooo want one of those slides! Leo would love it too! Thanks for sharing the great new pictures!
That's some water slide!!!!
That looks like so much fun! We have got to get involved in a small group, too. We would love to go to the mountains with you guys some time...you can taste some of the fudge tomorrow since we still have some leftover in the fridge!
Ok, I know I already commented but...I found this blog about making your own burp cloths to give as gifts & it made me think of you...almost no sewing involved. http://modobjectathome.blogspot.com/2008/07/baby-gift-revisited.html Check it out!
thanks Krista - I will!! :)
Wow, that is a SLIDE! Cool! I can't believe grown men can fit on it, what fun!!
Can't wait til you get that laptop back. ;)
Post a Comment