Monday, October 6, 2008

I know, I know

Well, friends, it's been a while. I know I haven't updated in, let's say, months.... But, as always, I do have an excuse! Colin has been in Nashville for two months on an away rotation (with our computer). Hallelujah, he is back!!!! He got back Tuesday but left again for a funeral on Thursday. So, hopefully this week will be our return to as normal as is normal for the Clantons. I bet you are expecting me to say that now I have a ton of pictures and blogs to post now that we are back...I have to admit as well that I haven't been taking very many pictures. But, I do have some! So, stay tuned (If anyone even still checks the blog!) for Nashville pictures, birthday pictures, and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You blogged again! I still check your blog, and I can't wait to see updated pictures. Hope all is well for the Clantons!