Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Pics

Hudson's birthday was at the end of August ( I know, I have already apologized for the lack of blogging) and here are some birthday pics from his great birthday party. It was so much fun to have Hudson's friends and family all around, playing and splashing around together. Everyone seemed to have a blast. I think my pregnancy brain has deterred me from taking all practical and wanted pictures - so, unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of all the wonderful friends and family at the birthday party - just random pictures here and there instead.   I mean, who doesn't get even GRANDPARENT pictures?????  Needless to say, I was a little aggravated with myself when I realized this...But, please know that we LOVE you so much, our precious friends and family, and we are so thankful for you - you are truly a gift from God.
I still can't believe he's two!


Enjoying watermelon - one of AT LEAST 10 pieces he ate at his party.  He must have had a whole watermelon for himself.  Next year, I know that we don't need water slides, toys, or even cake - just watermelon :)  

Hudson's sweet friend Bella Grace.

Cousins and friends in the pool

The famous big slide!

Hudson's incredible cake - I'm telling you - if you ever want a YUMMY HOMEMADE cake here in Knoxville - ask me about my talented friend who made this cake - EVERYONE was raving about how good it was!  And it was so cute, too!

Opening gifts with the help of friends and family

Hudson's good friend Caroline

Hudson's friend Bleau, and our friends Jason and Cheralyn

Sporting the UGA tent - we love putting up stuff like this (esp. in Knoxville :)  )

So excited about his gifts!


No comments: