It was a lot fun to see Katie and catch up. I know I sound old saying this, but "they grow up so fast". It seems like yesterday when he was born, and now he is almost 4 in about 3 months and is SO big - he's inquisitive and curious, and SMART!! And Claire is such a sweet, calm little girl :) Katie, I wish we could be around more to see the kids grow up and to spend time with you , but we enjoyed the time we had!
1 comment:
It meant so much to us that you came to visit! I hate that I have missed so much of Hudson growing up as well. And I'm just glad that I finally got to meet Caroline! They were both precious and Cameron had a ball playing with them. I hope we can do it again soon! You're welcome anytime!! Maybe Colin and Cory can come next time :)
Post a Comment