You know, there IS a CHANCE, ever so slight, that we could make it to the National Championship....and THAT was on UT talk radio :)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Can you say "National Championship"?
Last weekend, Colin and I were able to attend a UGA home game with Corey and Kim. I have not been to a home game since I went to UGA 6 years ago!! We had a blast. And, I have to say, we're pretty proud of our Dawgs this year. It was hard to admit that of all teams to push through to the SEC championship instead of Georgia, it was UT. Boo. ( I guess being around all this orange all the time has gotten me a little bitter) Well, my sweet UT friends, congrats :)
You know, there IS a CHANCE, ever so slight, that we could make it to the National Championship....and THAT was on UT talk radio :)



You know, there IS a CHANCE, ever so slight, that we could make it to the National Championship....and THAT was on UT talk radio :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys must be absolutely crazy! UGA has as much of a chance to go to the National Championship game as Notre Dame has of winning another game this year! Sorry, ain't going to happen! By the way, I hope you have fun watching UT win the SEC on Saturday! GO VOLS!
How does it feel to be runner-up in the SEC East? Do you know what I saw in my rear view mirror this morning? Georgia and the rest of the SEC East. There is always next year. Go VOLS!
Two things that should never be in the same sentence:
1. Georgia
2. National Championship
Vols 4 Life!
Since you are from Georgia, do you know anyone we can stay with when we go to the SEC Championship?
GO VOLS!
There's always basketball season...
It's great to be a TN VOL!
Wouldn't Hudson be a UT Volunteer since he was born at UT hospital?
Go UT VOLS!
I was just hoping that you would catch up on the blog and catch a glimpse of this post.... :) I even told Colin that the title for this post was especially for you!!!! You made my day when I saw 6 comments! :)
Post a Comment