Hudson really loves his sandbox that I made for him out of a rubbermaid container and sand... I really didn't think it would be quite so big of a hit! So, when we saw a REAL sandbox sitting out by our neighbor's mailbox to be thrown out with the trash, I couldn't resist going and getting it! We also got a little house and a see saw to play with outside!!! I am always looking for things for Hudson to play with outside since he loves it so much, so we definitely hit the jackpot!!
Homemade Sandbox
(sorry the video is so long! ... and then it cut off when he started playing peekaboo! We will have to have another video with peekaboo and all his latest "tricks" soon :)
New Turtle Sandbox
1 comment:
Wow, you've been Mrs. Busy Blog Updater today! :) Looks like you scored some sweet free stuff! And I love the hiking pics - that waterfall is beautiful (as are you and your sweet family!)!
Post a Comment