Hudson is mobile! He has been for a couple of weeks now. He's having a BLAST! It's a lot of fun to see him moving around, but it sure does change things. No more leaving him in one spot and him staying there. His favorite things that he has discovered are the outlets, the magazine rack, and Colin's guitar - all no no's. Here he is getting under his exersaucer - it's so much fun until he realizes he doesn't quite know how to get out.

He also thinks the candle is very interesting - A couple of days ago, I left him for a split second and heard a crash, only to find him with the candleholder on top of him. So, I moved it to the landing on the stairs... he's working on figuring how to get to it.. I am sure it won't be too long! :) And the adventure begins....
He also thinks the candle is very interesting - A couple of days ago, I left him for a split second and heard a crash, only to find him with the candleholder on top of him. So, I moved it to the landing on the stairs... he's working on figuring how to get to it.. I am sure it won't be too long! :) And the adventure begins....
6 comments:
I love the almost-but-not-quite-panicked look on his face in the exersaucer. By the way, who came up with that word? They really know how to promote things, don't they?
Hudson is now what the Pollitz Family affectionately calls a "getter"...he goes and get this, and gets that... crashes and destroys anything in his path! Look out mommy...all eyes on deck!
Miss Connie
Momma1--I love the pictures! Can't wait until we see you again! Love you all.
oh, what a great age hudson is at. but there's alot of neat stuff around for them to get into. we had to put up everything when joe was that age. your son is adorable!
STAIRS F-U-N!!! Go Hudson, Go!!!
Thanks Katie! I think he's pretty adorable too, but I am a little biased :)
Post a Comment