Colin got back from his trip to Boston as well. He had some great guy time with his co-worker friends seeing the sites, watching the baseball game at the local bar, and talking about their kids while chillin in the hot tub :) hee hee (that last one didn't sound too "guyish" but it was too cute to not mention)
Monday, May 7, 2007
Cousins
We are back home from our trip to see my sister and her family. Unfortunately, in rushing around to get packed and leave on time, I didn't bring my camera. However, I do have pictures from our visit in March. We had a wonderful time, and as always, it is sad leaving. My sister is almost 10 years older than me. It is such a blessing to see how the Lord has brought us closer and closer together as we get older and have more in common. She is one of my best friends, and I get MUCHO mommy advice from her, too :). Those of you who know me know that I talk about her a lot!I am so thankful that our kids are so close in age... they are already great friends and I see a lot of fun in their future! Here is a pic of my mom, sister and me (It's a shame - I could only find this one from the pumpkin patch.. we need to take more sister pictures!) and here is a pic from March of Laney, Hudson and Bennett. (and there is one more cousin on the way in June - Franklin :) )


Colin got back from his trip to Boston as well. He had some great guy time with his co-worker friends seeing the sites, watching the baseball game at the local bar, and talking about their kids while chillin in the hot tub :) hee hee (that last one didn't sound too "guyish" but it was too cute to not mention)
Colin got back from his trip to Boston as well. He had some great guy time with his co-worker friends seeing the sites, watching the baseball game at the local bar, and talking about their kids while chillin in the hot tub :) hee hee (that last one didn't sound too "guyish" but it was too cute to not mention)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great pics! And I love that Colin and his guy friends got quality "hot tub" time.
ahhh, yes. men in the hot tub together. it's a beautiful thing. ;)
Cute pictures. That is neat how close you and your sis are. My older sis and i are 8 years apart and were never close growing up but now we are and i really think both of us being moms bonded us together even more!
Hey steph! i have you saved on my favorites and have enjoyed checking in on you. you made me laugh this morning when i read that you had left your camera somewhere. some things never change...kathy
tell colin that we may have to think about confiscating his man card for the hot tub story! that will be voted on at the next small group. glad you are back safely!
You're right, kathy ;) Some things never change (even from high school)! Colin can vouch for that. HOWEVER... It was COLIN who misplaced it this time!! I'm glad you're keeping up with us. I miss you! You need a blog for you and Brooke!
Stephanie
Hey! This is Katie and Matt's friend Beth. I was so glad you see you comment on my blog. I had just checked yours the day before. Your son is adorable and shares a name with some good friends of ours son. Aren't sons the best?!
glad you had a great time!!
They ARE the best.. there is something so special about little boys :)
Post a Comment