Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

I know I am a little late, but Happy Mother's Day! I, for one, was so excited to have my first mother's day! My little boy has brought me more joy and love than I could imagine. I don't deserve His blessings, but the Lord has blessed me beyond words. I am tearing up just thinking about the love I have for Hudson. He is such a wonderful, loving baby. His laugh makes my heart jump. His smile brightens my day. When he dances by his Leap Frog table, I want to dance with him! When he cries, I want to cry. Thank you, Jesus, for the precious gift you have given me. Although I don't and will never know the magnitude of your love for me, having Hudson has given me a clearer understanding. I can't fathom your love for me... thank you for calling me your child and loving me and guiding me.
"For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands" Ps. 92:4

Hudson (and Colin) treated me to breakfast in bed for Mother's Day (and a massage for carrying him around all the time) - see how thoughtful he already is?! I had a great day spending time with my two favorite people in the whole world, and I even got to go to the grocery store by myself!! woohoo! I took a looong time just browsing :)
And, I must not forget the woman who gave birth to me 28 years ago... I love you mom.. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I appreciate all your love and support through the years. I really do - more than ever now. Thank you for all your sacrifices. It is a blessing to see you with Hudson now. Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet, stephanie! great pictures too. i am glad you had a great day!

Bella Sera said...

Was the picture in the hospital staged b/c it's pretty awesome girl!! Glad to know that Starbucks delivers...Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

SP said...

So sweet! Love you!

Trisha said...

You made me cry!! :) Breakfast in bed sounds great! My husband was already at work when I woke up!
But he made up fpr it later since I was at hom ecleaning up poop and vomet (Kaden's virus). Bt I too have been blessed beyond belief and am very thankful that I have three little one to clean up after...even when they get sick!

Love you!