I found this on someone's blog site, and I thought it was a cool one of these.. I think they are called meme's but I am not sure. They are just the answers, not the questions... however, I am sure you can figure out what the questions are :) I never do these, but I thought I would give it a try tonight! Enjoy!
Hi, my name is Stephanie. When you get to know me, you will inevitably call me Steph. I have gotten two tickets - one speeding and one making a wrong turn... and that doesn't count the one I should have gotten coming back in to Athens from home one weekend (he let me off the hook, nice man, because he didn't have a pen - or at least, that is what he said!). When I am nervous I sweat and get quiet. The last song I listened to was programmed on itunes - it plays a random mix - I can't remember. If I were to get married right now, it would be on top of a mountain with the autumn leaves falling that was filled with my friends and family. My hair is cut just above my shoulders. When I was four, I loved to play dolls and house. Last Christmas my family came to celebrate with us, since my husband had to work. I should be in bed. When I look down I see that it is time getting serious about my ab workouts. The happiest recent event was pushing Hudson on his train around the house, hearing him cackle. If I were a character in Friends, I’d be Rachel - I can be a little spacy at times, and I love hanging out with my friends, and I have a practical side as well. By this time next year, I will have been married six years, have a two year old, and maybe another on the way! My current distress is how much of our wardrobe is OFF of the hangers instead of ON the hangers - dirty or in the "clean pile". I have a hard time understanding people who don't love animals. If I won an award, the first person I would tell is Colin. I want to buy a loveseat for our porch and a cd/mp3 player/radio for the living room and kitchen area. I plan on visiting Marco Island with Colin in March, and possibly Hawaii in February (woohoo!). If I could spend the night at any house, it would be the White House. The world could do without negligent parents. The most recent thing I bought myself is makeup, stamps, and a zoo membership.The most recent thing that someone else bought for me was breakfast from Chick Fil A. My middle name is Anne. In the morning, I drink coffee with creamer and splenda - or orange juice, depending on the mood. Tomorrow I will be going to a moms bible study! Tonight I am going to put drops in my dog's ear and go to sleep.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! i really feel like i know you now. hehe! hey if you come to hawaii in feb. let me know. i can definitely give you the rundown on what to do and where to eat and stuff. we've been to all the islands too so we know them somewhat.
I was already thinking you would be the girl to talk to! :) Thanks!
Are you pregnant??? Just kidding.
Not pregnant, Pamela :) Maybe NEXT year :)
Do you guys live in Knoxville, TN? I saw it on Jamie and Matt's blog page. We live in Nashville but Carrie, John's sister lives in Maryville just outside of Knoxville so we travel over there often. Just wondering if you're a Tennessean now too!
We are! I didn't know that you guys were living in TN. You will have to let me know when you are in town! Also, Colin will be doing a rotation in Nashville in June and July of next year, so when we come to visit we will have to meet up!!
Post a Comment