Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch, took a hayride, and ate cookies :) The place where we went was pretty neat - The Corryton Corn Maze. It was a good ways away from our house... I got a little ache in my heart for country roads as we rode through the country to get to the pumpkin patch. I often don't realize how much I love and miss the peaceful serenity of the "country". Anyways, there was face painting, pony rides, a corn maze, a hayride, and pumpkins, of course. We really enjoyed going out there! The only problem was.... it was hot and dry! We dressed for pumpkin patch weather, but it was pretty steamy. And when we went on the hayride, I felt as though we were in the dustbowl! It was fun to hang out with friends, though, and I think Hudson enjoyed it too..

Hudson 2006 (2 months old):



Hudson 2007 (14 months old):



4 comments:

Bella Sera said...

looks like you had a great time!!

jamie b said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love looking back at pictures from this time last year. Wow how they change! :)

We hope to go to Mark's Melon Patch this week and let Bryan roam around. Fun stuff!

Stephanie said...

Marks is still the best pumpkin patch I have been to!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.