We have a sick baby in the house. Hudson has not been feeling well at ALL the past weekend, and this yucky nose and coughing really has been going on for about 2 weeks. We went to the doctor last week and he said it was viral and there wasn't anything we could do. It definitely worsened. This weekend his temp got up into the 104's. We went to the doc yesterday and she said he has a sinus infection AND a viral infection as well. I have racked my brain trying to figure out how he got this, but I have no explanation. I guess some things you just can't help. Now that we have medicine in him and he seems to be getting better, I will be cloroxing and lysoling everything :) It broke my heart to see him not feeling well, so I am very thankful that he is feeling more like himself. Maybe I can find a little more time now to get up 4th of July and other exciting blogs from the Clanton household.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Sick Baby :(
We have a sick baby in the house. Hudson has not been feeling well at ALL the past weekend, and this yucky nose and coughing really has been going on for about 2 weeks. We went to the doctor last week and he said it was viral and there wasn't anything we could do. It definitely worsened. This weekend his temp got up into the 104's. We went to the doc yesterday and she said he has a sinus infection AND a viral infection as well. I have racked my brain trying to figure out how he got this, but I have no explanation. I guess some things you just can't help. Now that we have medicine in him and he seems to be getting better, I will be cloroxing and lysoling everything :) It broke my heart to see him not feeling well, so I am very thankful that he is feeling more like himself. Maybe I can find a little more time now to get up 4th of July and other exciting blogs from the Clanton household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My poor little nephew! ;) I hope he feels better soon so you can get some sleep as well!
poor sick baby- hope he feels better soon! Kathy
Oh, poor Hudson! I sure hope he feels better soon. You're such a great mommy for taking such good care of him!
SO sorry! I hope that things get back to normal soon!
Poor little guy! Always tough to have a sick child, and that seems to have drug (dragged?) on for awhile! :( Germs are crazy - I always try and backtrack and figure out where things came from, but sometimes there's just no explanation! Sorry that I haven't called - things have been kinda crazy here - but we definitely need to get together soon. Let me know when Hudson is feeling better, and we'll plan something.
This sounds bad, but kids are so cute when they are sick. That first picture is adorable. I hope he is feeling better soon!
it sucks so bad to have a sick baby. i feel for you. hang in there and give him lots of love. hope he's feeling better soon.
Post a Comment