Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Music Man
Hudson is all about some music. He always has been. This is good news, because we are a music loving family. Colin plays the guitar, I , well, I used to play the piano (I don't have one to play right now!) and we both like to sing. (Colin more so on kareoke revolution :) ) We love all kinds of music, and it seems that Hudson is falling in that same pattern. Any time music is on, he dances and smiles and claps. When we watched American Idol, if someone started singing, he stopped whatever he was doing to watch them sing. Here is a little music love for ya of Hudson dancin' a little dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Wow, Hudson's really got some moves! I'm sure it won't be long before he gives Colin a run for his money in "Karaoke Revolution!" Your mentioning that reminded me of our Sunday School class Christmas party at the Massey's house where I was able to witness Colin and Matt in all their karaoke glory... too funny!
Hey! Hudson looks like he's having so much fun!
I got your message. You surely can put a link on your blog to ours!! :)
Hope all is well! I love keeping up with y'all!!!!
So cute! He and Ansley could dance the night away - she's always been a dancer too. :) Looking forward to seeing ya'll on Saturday!
so cute! love it.
congrats on your newest family member! best wishes to you all!
He is just too, too cute. I still can't get the Leap Frog ABC song out of my head!
how cute. PLEASE save this video to show when he's older..too precious.
Man, that Dr. Clanton sure does make a cute baby. I just wish he would make one with me.
Unrequited Love
Unrequited Love, you are not kidding. He is a real life Dr. Mcsteamy! WoWee!! Did you see the baby pool pics with McSteamy? AMAZING
Unrequited love and Blogger4life, I definitely agree with your comments. It's quite a shame that some of my friends like Kim and Kelli couldn't find their own McSteamy, but had to settle for McStinkies. Oh well - some of us have all the luck :)
Post a Comment