Thursday, June 7, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend and Good Friends


I finally met little Madi! Our friends Matt and Jenn came to visit us over Memorial Day weekend, and I finally got to meet their sweet little girl Madilyn. I was planning on going to visit her in March, but Hudson got sick so we decided to postpone the trip. So, needless to say I was very excited for their visit! We had a great time with Matt and Jenn, playing golf and grilling out at night. We weren't able to do quite as much as we had planned because the babies were not feeling as well as normal. But, we were able to make it to the park and hang out for a while. The picture above is a favorite - I especially the truck hanging out of Hudson's mouth :)
I think Matt is having more fun on the baby swings than Hudson.

Madi is super sweet and super cute!
Here's Hudson already wanting to hold her hand :)
It was so nice to be around them. Meet new friends, keep the old, one is silver and the other gold...Matt taught me that song. :) We miss you guys, and hope to see you again soon. Give Madi a kiss for us!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

So sweet! Wish we could've been there! I'm so glad y'all got to spend some time together! :)

Anonymous said...

whatta pretty baby! glad you gals had fun.

so, you never told me what kinda doctor your hubby is?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I learned that song in Brownies when I was growing up! :) Looks like a fun weekend! Thanks so much again for calling the other night Stephanie - I so appreciate it. Looking forward to getting together with ya'll soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous that we couldn't come too :(