We had a great fourth of July! We went to our friends house along with other friends from our small group and enjoyed the Tennessee River. We went on their boat, and as we all tubed, Hudson was snoring away. I guess the roar of the boat and the waves make for a sleepy baby! We also went canoeing and dodged water balloons from the deck as we canoed. They had a great water balloon launcher to use. In the above picture, as you can see, Hudson is getting ready to pelt someone out on the canoe :) Colin, unfortunately, had to work and things were so busy that he wasn't finished until about 6:30 or so. After spending time with our good friends, we headed home, ate dinner, and went to a neighbors to see some fireworks. It was a relaxing and enjoyable 4th. Unfortunately, it was NOT a good picture day. I only got a couple of Hudson. Sorry! I misplaced my camera several times and didn't get any pictures of all of us together (I am so mad about that!). Nonetheless, happy late fourth!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Fourth of July
We had a great fourth of July! We went to our friends house along with other friends from our small group and enjoyed the Tennessee River. We went on their boat, and as we all tubed, Hudson was snoring away. I guess the roar of the boat and the waves make for a sleepy baby! We also went canoeing and dodged water balloons from the deck as we canoed. They had a great water balloon launcher to use. In the above picture, as you can see, Hudson is getting ready to pelt someone out on the canoe :) Colin, unfortunately, had to work and things were so busy that he wasn't finished until about 6:30 or so. After spending time with our good friends, we headed home, ate dinner, and went to a neighbors to see some fireworks. It was a relaxing and enjoyable 4th. Unfortunately, it was NOT a good picture day. I only got a couple of Hudson. Sorry! I misplaced my camera several times and didn't get any pictures of all of us together (I am so mad about that!). Nonetheless, happy late fourth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
steph, please quit losing your camera!! kathy
Glad you had a fun 4th! I love Hudson's curls in that first pic! And it is so patriotic with the flags and the jug of sweet tea in the background! :)
glad you had such a great 4th, stephanie!! love all yuor pics!
sounds fun! cute pics - although that last one is quite sad. i got your comment about lisa whelchel - i would love to! do you know the details?
Oh goodness...that face! He looks so mad...but oh so cute! I miss him so much!
Post a Comment