Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a....

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and found out that we are having another baby boy!  :)  We are overjoyed!  Hudson is going to have a little playmate, and they will just love each other so much!  I had a feeling it was another boy :)  I was trying to figure out a creative picture or way to post this , but I am all creatived out I guess.  If we can get our scanner working next week, I will have to post the telling ultrasound picture!  :)  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for two boys!! Hudson is going to love having a baby brother!! I am so excited for you guys :)

Trish P. said...

How wonderful. As cute as Mr. Hudson is another little boy will be such a great addition. Glad everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!~ Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! i'm so excited for ya'll! :)

jamie b said...

yay! that's awesome! Hudson will be a great big brother! congrats to you and colin.

jamie b said...

I like your new blog look :) I saw that Hudson slept in a big boy bed!! I'm wondering how to know when they are ready for that. Any tips? :)