Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Look at him just hamming it up for the camera! I think this will be good blackmail one day... "Hudson, if you aren't home before curfew, I'll show the shower video to your girlfriend!" :)
he sure has a story to tell. i miss those jabber days. in a few months you'll be surprised at all the "real" words.
he is just too cute!!! I know yall had a wonderful Christmas this year! Happy new year!
oh my goodness! i can't believe colin let you put this on here! dedicated daddy. hudson is a cutie and such a ham for the camera.
Post a Comment
Verse Of The Day
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Avis Rental Cars
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Look at him just hamming it up for the camera! I think this will be good blackmail one day... "Hudson, if you aren't home before curfew, I'll show the shower video to your girlfriend!" :)
he sure has a story to tell. i miss those jabber days. in a few months you'll be surprised at all the "real" words.
he is just too cute!!! I know yall had a wonderful Christmas this year! Happy new year!
oh my goodness! i can't believe colin let you put this on here! dedicated daddy. hudson is a cutie and such a ham for the camera.
Post a Comment